10 goals for 2020
Now that 2019 has passed and we're now in 2020, I have set myself 10 goals, wishes, and dreams I have for the new year and beyond. Since I have already listed my top 20 experiences in 2019, this is my next list showcasing all of my goals for 2020.
( Not in any particular order )
1. To make new friends as I start my first year in High school
2. To keep up my swim training in school, and to constantly better myself in competitions
3. To constantly better myself academically and socially as I adapt to my first year in High school
4. Be less of a burden to my parents, and to appreciate the actions they take for us better
5. To focus more on my piano playing, and to pass my Grade 3 exam in May
6. Continue constantly reading books every day, to improve my learning and for my enjoyment
7. To commit more time to my guitar lessons, and to practicing the instrument
8. Spend less time on YouTube when doing homework tasks, and to not get distracted or stray of the task while doing them
9. To spend less time on digital devices (in general)
10. To try my best in all subjects and aspects of high school
Leave a Reply.
Hi. I'm Zac, and I'm now 12. This is my blog.